Here’s the worked solutions for the 2019 H2 A Level Mathematics Paper 2. Click on the question number to go to the question directly.
Worked solutions for 2019 H2 A Level Mathematics Paper 2
This question is on integration.
This is a question on curve sketching and inequalities.
This question is on application of differentiation.
This question is on Maclaurin’s series.
This question is on vectors.
This question is on sampling, and permutation and combination (P&C)
(i) Since Alice wishes to find the approaches to training by clubs in Division one, and she sends a questionnaire to all 22 clubs in division One, these 22 clubs form a population.
(ii) Dilip could choose a sample size from the population size of 100 clubs, and carry out his investigation. The sample should have 22% from division one, 24% from division two, 26% from division three and 28% from division four.
This question is on binomial distribution.
This question is on probability.
This question is on sampling and hypothesis testing.
This question is on linear regression and correlation.
This question is on normal distribution.
Other H2 A Level Math Worked solutions:
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2022 Paper 1
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2022 Paper 2
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2021 Paper 1
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2021 Paper 2
- Syllabus 9768 Year 2020 Paper 1
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2020 Paper 2
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2019 Paper 1
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2019 Paper 2
- Syllabus 9768 Year 2018 Paper 1
- Syllabus 9758 Year 2018 Paper 2
Learn H2 Math on-demand with our online coursesH2 A Level Statistics
Find a list of our H2 Math Resources here.