Here’s a compilation of our resources on O Level Additional Mathematics.
A Math Topical Notes
- Quadratic Functions
- Surds, Indices and Logarithms
- Binomial expansion
- Polynomials – Factor and remainder theorem, cubic equations and partial fractions
- Coordinate Geometry for planes and circles
- Proofs in plane geometry
- Linear Law
- Differentiation and its application
- Integration and its application
If you like a structured program to learn the concepts tested in O Level A- Math, our on- demand A Math courses is a great option for you to learn anytime, anywhere. We go through the concepts and how to apply them in detail. We also go through many sample questions so that you get ample practice.
A Math Worksheets
We have created worksheets on A Math, and will be adding to the list.
You can get A Math worksheets and downloads for other subjects here.
About the A Math Exam
Want to find the format of the A Math paper, and more? Check out these posts here.
Here are the worked solutions for the past year A Math papers: