Here is the list of the summary notes for the various concepts tested in O Level Additional Mathematics.
Summary Notes for O Level Additional Mathematics
List of summary notes written based on the Singapore O Level Add Math syllabus:
- Quadratic functions
- Polynomials and partial fractions
- Binomial Expansion
- Surds, indices and logarithm
- Coordinate geometry, circles, and proofs in plane geometry
- Linear law
- Differentiation and its application
- Integration and its application
- Application of differentiation and integration to kinematics (displacement, velocity, and acceleration)
Want to prepare yourself for O Level Additional Mathematics?
Memorizing the concepts in the syllabus is only the first step to learn Add Math. You need to know how to apply them and know (from reading the question) which concept to apply. In our Prepare for O Level Additional Mathematics, we go through the concepts, how to apply, and go through exam-type questions in our courses which cover all topics tested in O Level Add Maths. Get the course here.